A primary goal for vessel operators today is reduction of operating and maintenance costs. Eliminating unnecessary and avoidable downtime can be achieved throught the adoption of regular and simple on-board testing.
The earliest detection of changes in the chemical and physical properties of fuels and lubricants allows for immediate decisions to be made on corrective action that could be the difference between a costly catastrophic failure or cost-effective planned maintenance.
The FAST Onboard test kit from Chevron Marine Lubricants offers both new and experienced condition monitoring practitioners a compact, portable and simple array of tests to quickly and accurately trend the performance of the oils used aboard their vessels.
Why should you use equipment moinitoring systems?
- Identifies the earliest onset of change in the condition of your asset
- Allows engineers to take immediate action depending on results
- Enables identification and use of correct grades and types of oil
- Encourages a monitoring culture on-board vessels
- Regular testing of critical operating equipment saves costs
Asset optimization begins with FAST™ OnBoard.